Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yestuday we went to Doernbecker for treatment. Our plan was to do longer run for treatment,so she can skip Satuday treatments. Well, that didn't go well. First her line got blocked, we had to wait until that is working, then after 5 bags(total was 7) she started to itch all over her body, her blood pressure went up, so they decited to stop a not to try to finish. But she made it to BINGO game, she was exited i think she really needed :-) Anna was excited when they told her, that she dosen't need to go this satuday. We have great things planted for this weekend, but it will be just the girls :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna,
How is my sweet girl doing? I heard that you are going camping this weekend with family girls I hope that you have a great time.Your mom colored my hair for me today. Have a safe and happy halloween tomorrow.

Your friend,
Kristin