Thursday, March 26, 2009

It is spring brake here and we have a nice weather to keep kids outside.
Kids had friends over everyday. My oldest Louisa had one friend stay overnight last night, they decided to stay up all night. I got up this morning, they still chatting and playing at 7am.
Today Anna has her friend over night, then early in the morning we have to go to Doernbecher children hospital for her treatment. Boys Enoch and Misha is having fun with their friends. Originally i didn't plan to have big crowd of kids in my house because of Anna, but i think that is good for them to visit with each other.
Another night Anna and Misha were playing outside and they stayed there for awhile, but when they got back, Misha was very happy asked me to guess what they were doing there. I don't think anyone will ever guess what they did. Then finally they told me that they were playing IN RECYCLING BINS. I ask Anna if she was thinking if that is ok and safe thing to do, but Anna's and Misha's answer it was FUN. Kids are kids.....

Today Anna got to go to her first meeting for designing NIKE shoes. It was very interesting. Anna will have a lots of fun to work with designers on her shoes and it will be available for purchase in November.

Tomorrow... hmmm.. I been waiting to hear what our plans for tomorrow (Friday) with Anna's line. I didn't hear anything until we went to visit out favorite nurse that does Anna's treatments. They told us that we have to be there at 8am, that means we have to leave our house before 7am, it got me a little frustrated, I didn't plan to leave my kids that early in the morning. If i didn't stop by to visit, then we won't know and we would be there at 10am. hmmmm. This is pretty much how our days run, we never know what will be next, but it would be kinda a little better if we can plan something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Anna is having a a great spring break! And of course...all of you!
What is the Nike shoe design? I think I may of missed that post?! She's designing one and ANBODY can purchase them?! How exciting!