Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hi, everyone we had busy week last week. Last Monday after Anna's treatment clamp on her like broke, so they had to replace her line. On Thursday she met with designers at NIKE and pick out some things for her shoes.



Did anyone ever see this speed limit?


On Friday she had her surgery, they decided to put totally different line and Anna really likes this one. It much softer and it doesn't hurt her.








Our Easter went pretty well we visited with my sister in law and kids had lots of fun.
Here are my worries:
Her labs are stable, but there is a little number that makes me worry and doctor thinks it is OK right now. As a mom i am worry about it, because with Anna it is in a matter of day's, everything can crash and she can gets admitted. We just take day at a time to see what will bring next visit.

I do give more updates on my Facebook, you can join prayer
group for Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the new line is better for Anna!
Hugs to you both!

Amber Schmidt said...

I always wondered what those lines felt like. Ky has always been too little to tell us but she acted like the broviac did not feel good anytime we cleaned and changed the dressing. The nike thing looks really COOL! So glad that she is able to participate!