Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We need your prayers

We just found out that Harlan lost his job, so that puts us in major financial problem with our bills.
We still going to Anna's Make a Wish trip and i know we will have blast, then we have to come back to reality to find job for my husband. Please keep us in your prayers and pass our need to your friends.
Right now our house is going crazy, all the kids are excited and start count out days. Some packing going on and deciding what to wear LOL, it is only will be 7 day trip.

4 comments:

MoscowMom said...

I'm so sorry about your husband's job, but so happy for you about your trip! Anna is such a beautiful girl! And I love her shoes!!!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I am so sorry and will be praying that the magic of Disney will be more MAGICAL than ever....

Momto16 said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. I will be praying. It can be so stressful but in the end- there MUST be a reason and I hope its a GRAND one. :)
Hugs
Sarah

Kim said...

That is horrible news. We'll be praying for your husband's work situation and waiting to see if you have some good news about this soon. It is so good to see photos of your trip. What a great time!