Monday, February 23, 2009

It is already almost end of February.
Anna finally started to go twice a week and we hoping she will stay this way and get better every week. It seems she will take step forward and two steps back it is been very hard recovery this time. After they give her iron and other medications last week her blood levels finally starting to go up. Now we have to wait for funds to come to get her genetic testing done. I have a little ticker on the right side, so everyone know how far until we reach our goal.
Today treatment went ok, there were few problems. Anna's line was working very slow and it kept twisting, so she was in a lots of pain. Then they forgot to order her iron and other medications treatment, so she didn't got them today. We hoping that her labs will stay well until Thursday.
Thanks for your prayers and support!!
p.s. I don't have any new pictures, but i will try to take more pictures this week

2 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

I am so sorry. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Annie said...

I was so sorry to see on facebook that you are sick!

Take care of yourself.