Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pray for me... and pray for others...

Pray for MeWe participate in "Pray for Me... Pray for Others" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to add your prayer request. Join a community of friends who care about you, and hope you will care about them.

We really need your prayers and support.
We got bad news about coverage on Anna's genetic testing. They are refused it to pay for it, we will need help with it. I am trying to find out if there is way to donate true non-profit org: Atypical HUS Foundation. You can also contact me at my e-mail for our address or click on PAY PAL on the right side.

Please pray for my friend Alisha. She adopted a little boy he was then 18 mo. old and now he is 5 and he is having major behavior problems.

Please pray for Abby as this week goes by. The nasty chemo she got yesterday will hit her in a few days. Historically, it puts her through another round of excruciating sores and serious complications. After 21 times in the hospital, we kinda know what to anticipate. Please pray for her comfort, speedy recover, survival, and healing.

1 comment:

Annie said...

You are so brave.... I guess you have no choice but to head out in courage - but I really do admire your spirit...and Anna's